Green tea is one of the main types of tea in China. It refers to a drink made from the new leaves or buds of the tea plant without fermentation, through the process of curing, shaping and drying. The color and color of the finished products and the tea soup after brewed preserve the green style of fresh tea more.
What are the varieties of green tea
Green tea, English green tea, is one of the main teas in China.
Green tea is made from the new leaves or buds of tea plants without fermentation and through the processes of killing, shaping and drying. It retains the natural substances of fresh leaves and contains nutrients such as tea polyphenols, catechins, chlorophyll, caffeine, amino acids and vitamins. The green color and tea soup preserve the green style of fresh tea, so it is named.
Regular drinking of green tea can prevent cancer, reduce fat and lose weight, and reduce nicotine damage to smokers.
China produces a wide range of green tea, including Henan, Guizhou, Jiangxi, Anhui, Zhejiang, Jiangsu, Sichuan, Shaanxi, Hunan, Hubei, Guangxi and Fujian.
Main application fields of green tea powder
The main component of green tea extract is tea polyphenols. Tea polyphenols have been widely used in food industry as a kind of antioxidant.
According to the standards for the use of food additives in China, tea polyphenols can be used in oils, moon cakes, ham and other foods with the dosage of 0.4g/kg.
The method of use is to dissolve it in ethanol, add a certain amount of citric acid to make a solution, and then apply it to food by spraying or adding.
Efficacy and function of green tea powder
1. green tea powder canBeauty and skin care, anti-aging:
Green tea contains antioxidants that help fight aging. Because the process of human metabolism, if peroxidated, will produce a large number of free radicals, easy to aging, will also cause cell injury.
SOD (superoxide dismutation) is a free radical scavenger, which can effectively remove excess free radicals and prevent the damage of free radicals to human body.
2. green tea powder can Body shaping and fat reduction:
Green tea contains theophylline and caffeine, which can activate protein kinase and triglyceride lipase through many actions, reduce fat cell accumulation, and therefore achieve the effect of weight loss.
That is, caffeine in tea can increase the secretion of gastric juice, help digestion and enhance the ability to decompose fat.
3： green tea powder can Don’t drink green tea while taking medicine.
Green tea contains a lot of tannic acid and tannic acid, which may react with drugs, weaken drug properties and affect the role of drugs. It is worth noting that taking drugs with water, do not use tea
.4： green tea powder can Those with cold stomach should drink less green tea.
As an unfermented tea, green tea is not as nourishing to the stomach as fully fermented tea and black tea. Improper drinking will also stimulate the intestines and stomach.
Therefore, people with cold stomach should remember to drink less green tea.
Tea taboo of green tea powder
- 1. Taboo drinking tea for the first time: Because tea is polluted by pesticides and other harmful substances in the process of cultivation and processing, there are always certain residues on the surface of tea.
- 2. Avoid drinking tea on an empty stomach: drinking tea on an empty stomach can dilute gastric juice and reduce digestive function, resulting in a large number of bad components in tea into the blood, causing dizziness, panic, limb weakness and other symptoms.
- 3. Drink less new tea: because new tea has a short storage time and contains more non oxidized polyphenols, aldehydes and alcohols, it has a strong stimulating effect on human gastrointestinal mucosa and is easy to induce stomach disease. New tea stored for less than half a month should be avoided.
- 4. People with cold stomach should not drink too much. Excess will cause gastrointestinal discomfort. Neurasthenia and insomnia should not drink tea before going to bed. Lactating women should also drink less tea. Tea has a astringent effect on milk.
- 5. Avoid taking medicine with green tea and drinking overnight tea. The tannic acid in green tea will combine with many drugs to produce precipitation, hinder absorption and affect the efficacy.
matters needing attentionof green tea powder
In green tea, a substance called tea polyphenols plays a role in skin care and beauty. This substance has antioxidant effect. In combination with vitamins B and E, it can supplement water and compact the skin. However, it should be noted that tea polyphenols, as the general term of phenolic compounds or their derivatives, are easily volatilized in the air and lose their antioxidant effects.
Therefore, such skin care products, especially facial mask, are the best tea products of the year.
Green tea contains a certain amount of caffeine. When it coexists with tea polyphenols, it can prevent caffeine from acting in the stomach, avoid stimulating the secretion of gastric acid, and make the disadvantages of caffeine not play in the body, but promote the functions of the central nervous system, heart and liver.
The aromatic compounds in green tea can also dissolve fat and prevent fat accumulation in the body. Caffeine can also promote gastric juice secretion, help digestion and eliminate fat, but women had better not drink more during menstruation.
Because green tea contains more tannic acid, it will combine with iron molecules in food to form a large amount of sediment, which hinders the absorption of iron molecules by intestinal mucosa. The thicker the green tea, the greater the blocking effect on iron absorption, especially after dinner. Therefore, women and people with anemia, even in peacetime, had better drink less strong tea.