White Kidney Bean Extract
White Kidney Bean Extract, source botanical name Phaseolus vulgaris L., just as its name suggests, the kidney bean is shaped like a kidney, and the White Kidney Beans that are white are known as cannellini beans. Kidney beans have been an important protein source for centuries. Beans as a very inexpensive form of good protein, they have become popular in many cultures throughout the world.
The seeds of the White Kidney Bean plant (Phaseolus vulgaris) are most commonly used in the extract. This extract acts as a starch blocker to block alpha-amylase enzyme. The benefits of white kidney bean extract are numerous, with the most notable being its ability to block starches.
|Product Name||White Kidney Bean Extract|
|Latin Name||Phaseolus Coccineus L.|
|Appearance||Light Yellow to Off- white Powder|
|Specification||1% , 2% , 3%|
White Kidney Bean Extract Function
1. It can help to treat fat, the white kidney bean protein contained in the white kidney bean is a nature amylase inhibtor. It is indeed a gospel for the diabetes sicker.
2. The white kidney bean extract is of much nutrition, it is help for strength the function of the kidney and spleen.
3. The white kidney P.E. also can promote physical development and improve memory ability.
4. It can delay aging and prevent kinds of old disease. Clinically, the white kidney bean P.E.is also used to cure kinds of disease caused by malnutrition.
White Kidney Bean Extract Application
1. Applied in pharmaceutical field, white kidney beans extract phaseolamin powder can be used as raw materials;
2. Applied in loss weight product field, white kidney beans extract phaseolamin powder can be used as raw materials;
3. Applied in food industry, white kidney beans extract phaseolamin powder can be used as additives.