Organic Wheatgrass Powder Introduction:
Organic wheatgrass powder may support a healthy detoxification response of the liver, blood, and gastrointestinal tract. The enzymes and amino acids found in wheatgrass may support the body’s ability to fight off free radicals and carcinogens. Wheatgrass may also support a healthy metabolic response and the body’s enzyme systems by supporting a healthy red-blood-cell count.
Organic Wheatgrass Powder Wheatgrass nutrition includes:
- Minerals: Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Zinc, Copper, Manganese, Selenium, Chromium.
- Vitamins: Vitamin C, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin B-6, Folate, Choline, Betaine, Vitamin A (RAE), Beta carotene, Vitamin A (IU), Lutein & Zeaxanthin, Vitamin E, Beta Tocopherol, Gamma Tocopherol, Delta Tocopherol, Vitamin K.
- Amino Acids: Tryptophan, Threonine, Isoleucine, Leucine, Lysine, Methionine, Cystine, Phenylalanine, Tyrosine, Valine, Arginine, Histidine, Alanine, Aspartic Acid, Glutamic Acid, Proline, Serine, Beta-Alanine.
- Photochemical: Anthraquinones, Saponins, Avo-noids, Tannins, Alkaloids, Terpenoids, Phenolics, Superoxide Dismutase, P4D1, Mucopolysaccharides, Chlorophyll.
Organic Wheatgrass Powder Benefits and Uses:
Some possible traditional uses of Organic Wheatgrass Powder may include:
- Naturally, improve energy
- High in antioxidants
- May support healthy digestion & regularity
- May support the body’s ability to neutralize toxins
- Alkalizing the internal body
- May support a healthy immune system response
- Providing raw building blocks for the hair, skin & nails
- May support a healthy detoxification response
- Promoting clear thinking
- May support a healthy aging process