Horsetail extract silica acid source is commonly known as bottlebrush, mare’s tail, scouring rush and shave grass, and its scientific name is Equisetum arvense. Horsetail extract heal dislocated joints and pulled hamstrings and reduce osteoporosis. It is used externally to treat wounds and prevent infections. Horsetail extract is also used for fluid retention, kidney and bladder stones, urinary tract infections.
Horsetail is valued for its high content of mineral; especially Silica which makes it of value in promoting healing and new growth in connective tissue: Osteoporosis, Arthritis, cartilage degeneration, lung, skin, and kidney tissue degeneration. Restrains infection and discharges. Bladder infection, Interstitial cystitis. Neurogenic bladder, difficult or scanty urination. Incontinence. Bladder discharges, prostatitis. Stomach ulcers. Leg and skin ulcers and degenerative skin conditions (internal and external).
Horsetail Extract Silica Acid Function
1. Horsetail extract silica acid used to treat nails brittle;
2. Horsetail extract silica acid with a good action on diuresis;
3. Horsetail extract powder can treat arthritis and atherosclerosis;
4. Horsetail extract powder used to stop wounds bleeding and promote rapid healing;
5. Horsetail extract powder a folk remedy for kidney and bladder troubles, arthritis, bleeding ulcers.
Organic Horsetail Extract Application
1. Medicinal: Horsetail’s high amounts of silica make the extract ideal for strengthening bones and connective tissue. Because it also acts as a high-mineral diuretic, holistic healers recommend it to people suffering from cystitis and bloating.
2. Cosmetic: Packed with magnesium and silica, horsetail extract builds collagen in the skin, resulting in a younger, smoother complexion. Its astringent properties also make it a key skin care ingredient for acne-fighting products. Because of its ability to ease water retention, horsetail extract often appears in anti-cellulite teas and skin creams.