Bulk Organic Ginger Extract Supplier
Bulk Organic Ginger Extract Supplier
- Product Name: Ginger Extract
- Botanic Source: Zingiber Officinale Roscoe
- Active Ingredient: Gingerol > 5%
- Type: Herbal extract
- Appearance: Light yellow powder
- Odor & Taste: Characteristic
- Part Used: Rhizome
- Extraction Type: Solvent extraction
- Grade: Pharmaceutical & food grade
- Place of Origin: Shaanxi, China
- Test Method: HPLC
Function of Organic Ginger Extract Supplier
- Ginger extract is used to treat acute gastroenteritis, peptic ulcer and other diseases;
- reduce dizziness caused by exercise, treat pregnancy and vomiting, post-operative vomiting, and motion sickness, seasickness;
- also used to help digestion and loss of appetite, it can also be used For symptoms such as angina pectoris and bronchitis, capsaicin and volatile aromatic ketones can inhibit the synthesis of prostaglandins, which can treat rheumatic arthritis and bone growth.
- reports confirm that 75% of arthritis patients are affected After taking ginger extract powder, the pain was significantly reduced within 3 months.
What is Ginger and what is Organic Ginger Extract Supplier
Ginger (Zingiber officinale Roscoe) is a fresh rhizome of perennial herb (40 ~ 100cm high) of ginger family and ginger genus. Varieties are: Weifeng ginger, Shandong Changyi face ginger, Qingzhou bamboo root ginger, Shannong No. 1 ginger, Qingzhou small yellow ginger.
The aliases are ginger root, hundred spicy cloud, hook finger, yindixin, Yanliang boy, fresh ginger and honey roasted ginger. The rhizome (dried ginger), cork (ginger peel) and leaf (ginger leaf) of ginger can be used as medicine.
What is the growth environment of Organic Ginger Extract Supplier
Ginger is originally produced in the tropics of Southeast Asia. It likes a warm and humid climate and has weak cold resistance and drought resistance. The plant can only grow in frost free period. The most suitable temperature for growth is 25-28 ℃. If the temperature is lower than 20 ℃, the germination is slow.
In case of frost, the plant will wither and the frost affected rhizome will completely lose its germination ability.
The annual average temperature of most counties in the main production areas of Guangxi is 18-19 ℃, the average temperature in July is 25.3 ℃, and the extreme high temperature is 39 ℃; The average temperature in January is 10.2 ℃, and the extreme low temperature is – 4 ℃;
The annual frost free period is more than 330 days. The annual rainfall is 900-1300 mm, and the air relative humidity is about 80%.
Ginger is native to the forest edge of tropical evergreen rain forest, forming a habit of adapting to a slightly shaded environment.
It can grow well only in a slightly sprouting environment in spring and summer.
Like warm and humid climate, not cold resistant, afraid of humidity and strong light. Avoid continuous cropping. Slope land and slightly shady plot should be selected for cultivation. It is appropriate to go to the sandy soil with deep, loose, fertile upper layer and good drainage to the heavy soil.
What are the morphological characteristics of Organic Ginger Extract Supplier
Perennial herb, 50 ~ 100 cm high. The rhizome is fleshy, oblate, transverse, branched, with aromatic and spicy smell.
Leaves alternate, 2-row, sessile, with long sheath, stem hugging, leaf blade linear lanceolate, apex acuminate, base narrow, smooth, glabrous, membranous flower stem white, rhizome extracted, spike elliptic, dense, bracts ovoid, apex hard pointed, green white, back edge yellow, calyx tubular, about 1 cm long, with 3 short teeth;
Corolla green yellow; Tube length about 2 cm, lobes 3, lanceolate, slightly equal in length, labellum oblong obovate, shorter than corolla lobes, slightly purple, with yellow white spots; Stamens purplish, as long as labellum; Ovary glabrous, 3-loculed, style solitary, held by anthers.
Capsule 3-valved. The seeds are black. The flowering period is from July to August (few flowers are cultivated). The fruiting period is from December to January of the following year. The root block can be used as medicine. Dig in summer, remove stems, leaves and fibrous roots, and wash the soil
Identify poisonous ginger
There are four steps to identify poisonous ginger: one smell, two taste, three look and four release.Organic Ginger Extract Supplier
- Smell: it is mainly to check whether there is peculiar smell or sulfur smell on the surface of ginger. “Poisonous ginger” has a strong sulfur smell. If you break it off and taste it, you will find that the ginger smell is not strong or the taste changes.
- Second taste: special taste. If the ginger flavor is not strong or the taste changes, you should buy it carefully;
- Third look: normal ginger looks rough, dry and dark; “Poisonous ginger” looks smooth, like waxed, very tender and light yellow.
The ginger skin of “poisonous ginger” is easier to peel off than that of normal ginger. After breaking off, the internal and external colors are quite different.
- Four release: generally, ginger has a long shelf life, while “poisonous ginger” will deteriorate and mildew in a few days after being exposed to the air