Organic Fiveleaf Gynostemma Herb Extract Product description:
Gynostemma pentaphyllum, also called jiaogulan is a dioecious, herbaceous climbing vine of the family Cucurbitaceae (cucumber or gourd family) indigenous to the southern reaches of China, northern Vietnam, southern Korea, and Japan. Jiaogulan is best known as an herbal medicine reputed to have powerful antioxidant and adaptogenic effects purported to increase longevity. Pharmacological research has indicated a number of therapeutic qualities of Jiaogulan, such as lowering cholesterol and high blood pressure, strengthening immunity, and inhibiting cancer growth.
Jiaogulan belongs to the genus Gynostemma, in the family Cucurbitaceae, which includes cucumbers, gourds, and melons, although it lacks the characteristic fruit. It is a climbing vine, attaching itself to supports using tendrils. The serrated leaves commonly grow in groups of five (as in G. pentaphyllum) although some species can have groups of three or seven leaves. The plant is dioecious, meaning each plant exists either as male or female. Therefore, if seeds are desired, both a male and female plant must be grown.
Organic Fiveleaf Gynostemma Herb Extract Main Function:
1. Lower blood pressure, blood fat, lowering blood sugar.
2. Anti-atherosclerosis, inhibition of thrombosis, the treatment of cardiovascular disease.
3. Sedative-cultivation, aging, improve mental activity, enhance brain function.
4. Activation of normal human cells, inhibition of fat, spleen and stomach, fatigue solutions, has sedative, hypnotic, anti-stress effect, treatment of migraine headaches.
5. Anti-cancer anti-cancer, inhibiting kill cancer cells. Enhance the activity of lymphocytes, enhance the body’s immune function.