Organic Chaga Mushroom Extract
1. In Asian folklore, Chaga’s applications are diverse, including supporting the the immune system, supporting the body’s ability to eliminate toxins, stimulating the central nervous system, maintaining skin color and elasticity and promoting youthful looks. Today, in Japan, Chaga has become very popular among women to support healthy skin.
2. For thousands of years “Siberian” Chaga was revered throughout the known world particularly in China, Japan, Russia, Manchuria and Asia Minor. Chaga is documented in the early Oriental journal, “Shen Nong Ben Cao Jing” in 100 BC as “The King of Herbs” and a “Gift from God”.
3. The international scientific community has begun significant research of Chaga’s immense health benefits. Chaga helps to support a healthy immune system. In Russia and Eastern Europe, Chaga has been used for centuries for its effects on good health, immunity and balancing metabolism.
4. Siberian Chaga is considered by many researches as one of nature’s perfect herbs. For the past 44 years, modern scientific studies and clinical trials involving Chaga-based products have demonstrated efficacy on immunity.
5. Scientists worldwide are now discovering the health enhancing abilities of this ancient herb and its unique compounds. In the past there have been numerous scientific research publications devoted to Chaga and its benefits. This supports the belief and historical imformation that the superior class mushrooms and in particular Chaga, are a valuable source of nutritional substances and help to support good health
Chaga is unique among medicinal mushrooms and may be one of the most important anti-aging supplements yet discovered. Like all medicinal mushrooms Chaga contains the non-linear, complex polysaccharides that give the Chaga extracts potent immune supporting properties. However, Chaga also has an extremely high ORAC value (antioxidant properties), similar to that of blueberry extracts.
Chaga also has melanin compounds that nourish the skin and hair. The betulin and betulinic acid compounds, similar to the triterpenes found in Reishi, also have immune supporting properties.*
Chaga is a mushroom that must be wild crafted as only those mushrooms harvested from living birch trees will have the full compliment of active compounds Chaga is famous for. Our Chaga extract contains guaranteed levels of all the active compounds described in the scientific research, including the non-linear polysaccharides
1. Antiinflammatory remedy in the treatment of stomach-intestinal tract diseases and as a palliative remedy for tumours of different location.
2. Chaga is used to cure skin diseases, especially in the case when they are combined with inflammatory diseases of the stomach-intestinal tract, liver and biliary colic.
3. Chaga also has melanin compounds that nourish the skin and hair
4. Chaga mushrooms is a powerful anti-oxidant and useful in fighting tumors