mushroom powder Introduction：
Chaga is unique among medicinal mushrooms and may be one of the most important anti-aging supplements yet discovered. Like all medicinal mushrooms Chaga contains the non-linear, complex polysaccharides that give the Chaga extracts potent immune supporting properties. However, Chaga also has an extremely high ORAC value (antioxidant properties), similar to that of blueberry extracts.
Chaga also has melanin compounds that nourish the skin and hair. The betulin and betulinic acid compounds, similar to the triterpenes found in Reishi, also have immune supporting properties.*
Chaga is a mushroom that must be wild crafted as only those mushrooms harvested from living birch trees will have the full compliment of active compounds Chaga is famous for. Our Chaga extract contains guaranteed levels of all the active compounds described in the scientific research, including the non-linear polysaccharides
Product Name Good Natural pure ganoderma lucidum extract polysaccharide, high quality reishi mushroom extract powder
Description Brown powder
Main ingredients: Ganoderma lucidum polysaccharide, Ganoderma lucidum, protein
Rescources Polyporaceae Ganoderma lucidum
Detection method HPLC/UV
mushroom powder Function
1. Anti-cancer activity
2. Improving the immune system: (bronchitis, asthma, nasal allergies, herpes disease, and HIV infection)
3. Cardiovascular health: (hypertension and reduced platelet aggregation)
4. Liver protection
5. Support the nervous system
6. Anti-allergic/anti-inflammatory effects
7. Anti-aging, increase thinking ability and prevent forgetfulness
mushroom powder Application&Function:
1. To improves health, preserves youth and increases longevity and boosts life energy.
2. To nourish the skin and hair.
3. Anti-oxidant and anti-tumor.
4. To support a healthy cardiovascular & respiratory systems.
5. To improve metabolism including activation of metabolism in cerebral tissue.
6. To cure skin diseases, especially in the case when they are combined with inflammatory diseases of the stomach-intestinal tract, liver and biliary colic.