Hops Extract Active Ingredient Hops Flavone , Xanthohumol cas 6754-58-1 Humulus Lupulus powder for beer natural additive
Hop Flower is a Humulus per nnial herb. Hop is the inflorescence of european hop spike, it was well-known that hop can bring particular smell and taste. Otherwise, Hops extract can also increase corrosion resistance, non-biological stability and foam durability of beer.
The plant extract hops extract was prepared from the female inflorescence of Humulus lupulus L.
It has the functions of anti-tumor, anti-oxidation, anti-bacterial and eliminating free radicals in the body.
It can be used as a food additive to prevent food corruption, and can be used as an antioxidant in medicine, cosmetics, health food and food. Therefore, hops has a great prospect of development and utilization. Hops is a dioecious perennial fibrous root twining herb, which can grow in many parts of the world. Its main producing areas are the United States, Europe, Australia, South America and China. Hops can give beer special bitterness and unique flavor, and has certain antiseptic properties, known as the “soul of beer”.
Since the 12th century, hops began to be added in beer brewing, its main use is still used in beer brewing. The original plant is the female inflorescence of Humulus lupulus L., which belongs to the family of mulberry chemical books. [alias] fragrant snake Mahua, Hubu, hops, wild hops. [growth environment] is mostly cultivation. There are wild plants in Xinjiang and other places. [origin] it is cultivated in Northeast China, North China, Shandong and Xinjiang.[plant morphology] it is a perennial twining herb, which can be 10 meters long and has barbs all over the plant. Stems, branches and petioles densely hairy. Leaves papery, opposite, ovate, 3-lobed or undivided, 4-8 cm wide, base cordate or rounded, margin coarsely serrated, densely covered with small spines above, sparse hairs and small yellow oil spots below; petiole length does not exceed leaf blade.
The flowers are unisexual, dioecious; the male flowers are arranged in panicles with 5 perianth segments and 5 stamens; the female flowers have one bract in the axils, and the bracts are imbricate and arranged into a suborbicular spike. The ear is cone-shaped; the persistent bracts are membranous and enlarged, with oil spots, nearly glabrous, and 1-2 achenes with flat inner envelope.
|Sieve Analysis||NLT 100% pass 80 mesh|
|Loss on Drying||≤4.0%|
|Total Heavy Metals||≤20ppm|
|Total Plate Count||1000cfu/g|
|Total Yeast & Mold||100cfu/g|
1. Hop extract, humulone, humulone can inhibit the growth of Gram-positive bacteria in the test tube, such as Bacillus anthracis, Bacillus cereus, diphtheria bacillus, pneumoniae diplococcus, staphylococcus aureus, etc. To gram family negative bacterium does not have inhibitory effect, also can inhibit to tuberculosis bacterium, to pathogenic sex and non pathogenic sex fungus and put line shape bacterium inhibit effect is extremely weak, or invalid.
The inhibitory effect of humulone on both gram-positive bacteria and tuberculosis was stronger than that of humulone. Removed hops extract residue after the hops ketone ketone of humulus scandens and still has bacteriostatic action, the hops ketone with good fat soluble, distribution coefficient is larger, more easily enter n/med tuberculosis bacili wax film and special affinity role, in vitro, the inhibitory effect of n/med tuberculosis bacili of no synergy with streptomycin, penicillin slightly can enhance its inhibition on staphylococcus aureus, erythromycin can increase 4 times.
2. Sedative effect Hop extract can be sedated when small dose, medium dose can be hypnotic, large dose causes paralysis, the sleep time that its place causes begins slowly, but more lasting.
3. Estrogene-like effect. Hops extract has strong estrogen-like effect. The estrogen activity of hops mainly comes from the β-acid part of resin, but the α-acid part has no such effect.
4. Antispasmodic effect Hops extract has a strong antispasmodic effect on rabbit jejunum, guinea pig duodenum and rat uterine smooth muscle, can resist the spasm of smooth muscle caused by choline and barium chloride, and has antihistamine effect.
5. Enhance Respiratory Function Hop infusion and volatile oil have mild and transient hypotensive effects on dogs (intravenous injection).
There is no preventive or therapeutic effect on foot edema caused by carrageenan in rats, and intravenous injection of hopone can enhance respiratory function. Antioxidant effect of water extract of beer flower.
6. The results showed that the antioxidant effect of water extract of beer flower was close to vitamin C, and showed a volume effect relationship, and the antioxidant substance of hops had thermal stability, which indicated that hops was a good natural antioxidant substance.
7. The main antioxidant components in hops are α-acid, β-acid, extract and bitter water (i.e. hops obtained by catalytic hydrogenation of tetrahydroisomerization extract), which have a certain scavenging effect on superoxide anion free radical, bitter water is the strongest, α-acid and extract is slightly worse, β-acid is difficult to dissolve in the test solution, but no results were obtained. The estrogen-like effect of hop extract is due to its competitive binding to estrogen receptors, inducing alkaline phospholipase activity, increasing the progesterone receptor mRNA in cultured endometrial cells, and upregulating preselin-2, another estrogen-inducing factor.
8. The effect of anti-radiation on the number of white blood cells in irradiated mice was determined. The total flavonoids of hops had a protective effect on the immune white blood cells in irradiated mice, and the protective effect of medium and high dose groups on white blood cells was higher than that of Ginkgo biloba control group. The effect of total flavonoids of hops on spleen and thymus gland of irradiated mice was measured. The results showed that the protective effect of total flavonoids of hops in medium dose group on spleen and thymus gland of mice was similar to that of ginkgo biloba flavonoids in high dose group, and the protective effect of high dose group was better than other groups.
9. Anti-platelet activated xanthohumol has a strong anti-platelet activity, which inhibits platelet aggregation by inhibiting the formation of thrombooxane. Therefore, this new xanthohumol may have a high potential for the treatment or prevention of cardiovascular diseases.
10. Inhibition of Obesity The anti-obesity effect of hops extract on male mice fed a high-fat diet, a high-fat diet plus 2% or 5% hops extract for 20 weeks was investigated. The results showed that hops extract inhibited body weight and adipose tissue gain, adipocyte diameter, and liver lipid increase induced by a high-fat diet. 11. Other effects Hop extract can inhibit the proliferation of granulation tissue caused by cotton ball in rats, and also has a certain inhibitory effect on pleural hypertrophy caused by pleurisy in clinic.