giant mct oil powder, mct powder
Why giant mct oil powder is perfect
MCT stands for medium chain triglycerides.
It is a liquid fat produced by refining raw coconut oil or palm oil. MCT is a form of saturated fatty acids. MCT oil can be added to smoothies, bulletproof coffee and salad dressing to give you a sense of fullness
There are a few main types of medium-chain fatty acids that are defined by the length of their aliphatic tail:
- Caproic acid or hexanoic acid (C6): As the shortest MCT with six carbons in its aliphatic tail, caproic acid metabolizes very quickly. Because it can have an unpleasant taste or smell, caproic acid is typically removed during the manufacturing of MCT oil.
- Caprylic acid or octanoic acid (C8): Because of its anti-microbial properties, caprylic acid is effective for maintaining a healthy gut. Caprylic acid is the second most efficient MCT after caproic acid but does not have an offensive taste or smell. For this reason, caprylic acid is often the primary MCT used in MCT oil.
- Capric acid or decanoic acid (C10): While capric acid metabolizes a bit slower than caprylic acid, it still turns into ketones very quickly in the liver. Capric is the other most common MCT used for MCT oil.
- Lauric acid or dodecanoic acid (C12): Lauric acid makes up most of the MCTs in coconut oil, however, it is often removed from MCT oil. Compared to other MCTs, lauric acid is the slowest to metabolize but still provides anti-microbial properties and other health benefits.
Why giant mct oil powder burn fat for fuel
Compared with the long-chain fat LCT in food, the biggest feature of MCT is that its fatty acid chain is relatively short, so it will be quickly absorbed and used by the body as energy.
Suppose you just ate a few pieces of fat (mostly long-chain fat LCT), and your body began to digest and metabolize the LCT you ate. This is a complex process:
- It is broken down into short chain fatty acids by enzymes (depending on the emulsification of bile)
- The decomposed glycerol monoester and fatty acid chain form micelles to be better absorbed
- It is reconverted into triglycerides in small intestinal cells
- Packaged as chyle particles into the lymphatic system
- Into the liver(giant mct oil powder)
Why giant mct oil powder clean sustainable energy
We can see that our body is very inefficient in metabolizing long-chain fat, and depends on many other substances for good digestion.
This also explains why fat has a high nutritional density, but many people are difficult to digest.Let’s look at how MCT is digested:
- It is quickly decomposed and does not need to rely on bile due to the short chain
- There is no need to form micelles or chyle particles, which are absorbed directly into the liver through the preferential channel (portal vein)
- In this way, MCT has obvious advantages in metabolism.
What is giant mct oil powder yields
In 2019, the global market scale of MCT oil (caprylic acid / capric acid triglyceride) reached RMB 12.1 billion, and it is expected to reach RMB 34.2 billion in 2026, with an annual compound growth rate (CAGR) of 23%.
This report studies the development status and future development trend of MCT oil (octanoic acid / capric acid triglyceride) in the world and China, and analyzes the main production areas, main consumption areas and main producers of MCT oil (octanoic acid / capric acid triglyceride) from the perspective of production and consumption.
It focuses on the product characteristics, product specifications, prices, output and output value of different types of products of major manufacturers in the world and China, as well as the market share of major manufacturers in the global and Chinese markets. The historical data is from 2015 to 2019 and the forecast data is from 2020 to 2026.
Why giant mct oil powder can fiber provides digestive support
It contains a unique combination of fatty acids with strong therapeutic effects, including medium chain fatty acid triglycerides (medium length fatty acids), which are transferred from the liver to the digestive system and later used as instant energy. Coconut oil is an exotic food.
Most people who care about their health will eat it. Coconut oil is also commonly used in some parts of the world.
For example, people from the South Pacific, 60% of their calories from coconuts, are the world’s largest consumers of saturated fat.
According to statistics, their bodies are very healthy and there are few signs of heart disease.