The series of Fulvic Acid has all the function of the other Humic Acid products in agriculture with the distinguished feature of anti-drought and help the plant to grow root quickly.
It’s a soluble, yellow-brown powder containing fulvic acid, a material with exceptional bio-stimulant potential. This product has a phenomenal nutrient-loading capacity, related to a CEC of 1400.
Function & Benefits:
- Offering drought resistance, due to improved moisture storage and because it can build brix levels. High brix plants are less prone to wilting
- Increasing the permeability of plant membranes, improving the uptake of nutrients
- Neutralizing both acid and alkaline soils, regulating the PH value of soils, with the prominent effect in alkaline and acidic soil
- Increasing the effectiveness of fertilizers and reducing nutrient especially nitrate leaching as well as reducing nitrate leaking into the groundwater
- Detoxifying pollutants in the soil and absorbing poisons (reducing soil-life damage) as well as catalyzing the rapid breakdown of the toxins
- Increasing the effectiveness of herbicide, pesticide and fungicide
- 1. Drip irrigation: 500g to 1kg per ha
- 2. Foliar spray: 300-500g per ha
|Fulvic acid (dry basis)||45.0% min||70.0% min||90.0% min||95.0% min|
|Moisture||10.0% max||10.0% max||10.0% max||10.0% max|
|Packing||25 or 50kg/PE inner or kraft paper or upon request|