dried red dragon fruit powder
Dragon powder Dragon Fruit Powder is made of good fresh dragon fruit concentrate through the method of spray drying.It still remains both the flavour and nutrition of dragon fruit.
Our Dragon fruit powder has good water solubility and very convenient for making drink.
1. Dragon powder: Rich in Vitamins and Minerals. Dragon fruit is said to be rich in Vitamin C, Vitamins B1, B2 and B3. It helps a great deal in boosting the immune system and protecting the body from harmful infections.
2. Dragon powder: Rich in Fiber and Protein. The flesh of the dragon fruit is rich in fiber which helps in digestion as fiber rich foods are known to aid in digestion and relieve constipation. Plus, its high protein content makes it a good choice for those striving to lose weight as it boosts the metabolism.
3. Dragon powder: Good for Diabetes. Dragon fruit is said to have the ability to lower blood glucose levels, thereby making it a healthy fruit for people with diabetes.
4.Dragon powder: Contains Healthy Fats. The tiny black seeds of the dragon fruit are a rich source of Omega-3 fats and mono-unsaturated fats, both of which are healthy fats that do not increase the cholesterol levels in the body.
5.Dragon powder: Loaded with Antioxidants.
It has a large variety of antioxidant substances which help the body fight free radicals that may damage the cells and DNA, thus acting as deterrents to many diseases, including cancer.
6.Dragon powder: Protects the Heart.
dried red dragon fruit powder Application:
Dragon fruits are rich in flavonoids that have been linked to having a favorable effect in protecting the heart from cardio related diseases.
1. Dragon powder can be used as raw material to add in fruit juice, bread, cake, cookiescandy , puddings and other foods;
2. Dragon powder can be used as food additives,not only improve the color, fragrance and taste, but improve the nutritional value of food. COA:
|Physical and chemical analysis:|
|Description||Purple red powder||Qualified||Visual|
|Loss on Drying||≤5.0%||0.0312||CP2015|
|Mesh Size||100% pass 80 mesh||Qualified||CP2015|
|Tap Density||60~90g/100ml||70 g/100ml||CP2015|