Compound Amino Acid
Compound Amino Acid Fertilizer is in powder form and widely used as base fertilizer for all kinds of agricultural crops. It’s made both from natural protein hair and soybean, which is hydrolyzed by hydrochloric acid with manufacturing process of desalting, spraying and drying.
The amino acid fertilizer also contains seventeen free L-amino acids including 6 kinds of necessary amino acids such as L-Threonine, L-Valine, L-Methionine, L-Isoleucine, L-Phenylalanines and L-Lysine, which are 15% of total amino acids.
Function & Benefits:
- Enhancing metabolic function and stress tolerance
- Improving the structure of soil, increasing the buffering powder of soil, optimize N. P. K absorption by plants.
- Neutralizing both acid and alkaline soils, regulating the PH value of soils, with the prominent effect in alkaline and acidic soil
- Reducing nitrate leaking into the groundwater and protecting the underground water
- Enhancing the resilience of crops, such as cold, drought, pest, disease and toppling resistance
- Stabilizing nitrogen and improving nitrogen efficiency (as an additive with urea)
- Promoting healthier, stronger plants and beautifying appearance
- 1. Field Crops and Vegetables: 1-2kg/ha at period of rapid growth, 2 times at least through growing seasons
- 2. Tree Crops: 1-3kg/ha at active growth period, 2-4 weeks intervals through growing seasons.
- 3. Grapes and Berries: 1-2kg/ha at active growth period, 1 week intervals at least through vegetative growth period
- 4. Ornamental Trees, Shrubs, and Flowering Plants: Dilute at rate of 25kgs in 1 or more steres of water and spray to complete coverage
|Animal Source||Plant Source|
|Amino Acid (dry basis)||30.0% min||45.0% min||70.0% min||80.0% min|
|Moisture||5.0% max||5.0% max||15.0% max||15.0% max|
|Solubility||100.0%||100.0%||95.0 % min||100%|
|Total Nitrogen||12.0% min||12.0% min||12.0% min||12.0% min|
|Size (80mesh)||95.0% min|
|Packing||25 or 50kg/PE inner or kraft paper or upon request|