1.What is Elderberry extract?
It is derived from the fruit of the Sambucus nigra or Black Elder.
As a part of a long tradition of herbal remedies and traditional folk medicines, the Black Elder tree is called “the medicine chest of the common people” and its flowers, berries, leaves, bark, and even roots have all been used for their healing properties for centuries. Elderberry Extract contains many important nutrients for health, such as vitamins A, B and C, flavonoids, tannins, carotenoids, and amino acids. This extract is used for its antioxidant activity, which could lower cholesterol, improve vision, boost the immune system and improve heart health. And it also has functions for coughs, colds, flu, bacterial, viral infections and tonsilitis.
2. Boost Immunity Elderberry Extract Source:
Latin name: Sambucus nigra L.
Main ingredient: Anthocyanin
3. Boost Immunity Elderberry Extract Functions:
(1) Elderberry Extract is known to boost immune function and help fight off viruses, which makes it an ideal treatment for illnesses such as colds and flu.
(2) It can help lower cholesterol and improve heart health
(3) The anti-inflammatory properties can help reduce the pain and swelling of arthritis and other diseases.