Astragalus, a perennial herb. Produced in Northeast, North China and Northwest. The medicinal use of Astragalus has more than 2000 years of history. Born under forest margins, shrubs, or sparse forests, it is also found in hillside meadows or meadows, which are cultivated throughout the country.
1. Astragalus extract can adjust immunity;
2. Help reduce diabetes;
3. It can used as feed additive, can be used in a series of poultry diseases;
4. Protect liver, regulate blood sugar and have antiviral effect;
1. As added ingredients of medicines for improving immunity, it is widely used in the fields of medicine and health products.
2. Applied in cosmetic field, it is able to nourish and cure the skin.
Packing & Storage:
Pack in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. Net Weight: 25kgs/paper-drum.
1kg-5kgs plastic bag inside with aluminum foil bag outside. Net Weight: 20kgs-25kgs/paper-drum.
Store in a well-closed container away from moisture and light.
2 years if sealed and store away from direct sun light.
Some possible health benefits and traditional uses of Astragalus Root Extract Powder may include:
Is an adaptogen – which may support a healthy stress response
May support a healthy immune system response
May support healthy adrenal function
May support a healthy response to allergies
Possibly helps to reduce asthma reactions
May support the body’s ability to fight fatigue
May support the body’s natural appetite
May support the body’s ability to build healthy RBC
May support the healing of wounds
May support cardiovascular health
May support healthy kidney function
May support healthy blood sugar levels
Possibly helps to reduce stomach ulcers
May support a healthy digestive system