|Latin Name||Alisma orientalis (Sam.)|
|Appearance||Brown Fine Powder|
|Part of Used||Root|
|Packaging||Foli Bag/ Paper Drum/Plastic Bag|
|Size||100% pass 80 mesh|
|Delivery||1-3 Working Days|
|Place of Origin||Shaanxi, China (Mainland)|
|Shelf Time||2 year|
|Storage||Keep Dry and Keep away from Sunlight|
Alisma Extract Rhizoma Alismatis Functions
2. Prevents fatty liver;
3. Induces interferon;
4. Anti-tumor and anti-allergic;
5. Hypoglycemic and hypotensive;
6. Lowers blood lipids: total cholesterol, inhibits hardening of the main artery;
7. Anti-pyretic (lowering fever) and anti-bacterial (inhibits Mycobacterium tuberculosis);
8. Galactagogue (promote milk secretion).
1. Applied in Medicine and health products.
2. Applied in the pharmaceutical field.
3. Medicine and health products, beverages and food additives.
4. Applied in cosmetic field, it is also referred to as wash hair products, with the function of germinal hair play.